Elderberry Immune Support
- Soothes inflammation: Elderberries are rich in antioxidants, such as flavanols and phenolic acids that reduce inflammation on the skin and muscles.
- Packed with vitamin C: 1 tablespoon of this elderberry syrup has 76% of your recommended daily intake.
- Good source of fiber: A serving of elderberries has 25% of your daily intake of fiber, which can maintain bowel health and prevent constipation.
- Soothes flu symptoms: Studies show that elderberries can soothe the symptoms of the flu or a cold, reducing headaches, fever, and nasal congestion.
- Supports the immune system: Research demonstrates that elderberries have polyphenols, which boost the creation of white blood cells.
- Boosts heart health: Flavonoids in elderberries reduce cholesterol in blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and risk of heart disease.
Disclaimer: This guide is for informational purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional. May contain affiliate links. Product photos/descriptions provided by company websites. This is not medical advice.