Matcha & Manuka Exfoliating Scrub
Ingredients & Benefits
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished beef tallow (local regenerative farmed) Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K2 and B1 are antioxidants that work together to protect the skin cells from damage. Choline softens and nourishes skin cells. Omega 3’s and 6’s help speed skin cells healing and strengthen the skin’s elasticity. Stearic acid and conjugated linoleic acid reduce redness and irritation and improve moisture retention to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains natural antibacterial properties that help regulate the skin’s natural sebum (oil) production.
- Japanese Matcha Tea – Anti-bacterial properties and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG),natural anti-inflammatory and works to even skin tone. Antioxidants that protect the skin cells, reduce acne, and increase skin elasticity.
- Korean Ginseng Root powder- Vitamin D and B12 that increase circulation and oxygen to the skin. Anti-inflammatory and reduces red spots. Slows the loss of collagen which helps the skin retain elasticity.
- Hibiscus Flowers – Vitamin C and beta-carotene which increases natural collagen production. Antioxidant called myricetin, which helps skin retain its firmness. Antioxidative and anti-inflammatory plant pigment called anthocyanin, help reduce signs of aging and the inflammation that comes with it. Malic acid and citric acid gently exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- Organic cold pressed jojoba oil – Vitamins A, E and B are antioxidants that work together to protect the skin cells from damage. Copper and zinc act as a natural anti-inflammatory agent to soothe dry, chapped skin. Omega 6 fatty acids and linoleic acid strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, regenerates skin cells, reduces wrinkles, and age spots. Anti-microbial properties that help prevent mild acne and without clogging pores.
- Organic & Fair-trade Raw Shea Butter – Vitamins A, E and F, antioxidants which act as a skin protectant and increase the skin’s collagen production. Linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids that work together to balance natural oils on the skin and provides UV protection (about SPF 6)
- Manuka Honey – Vitamin B3, potassium, and zinc. Antioxidants, known as phenols and flavonoids help reduce free radicals which reduces signs of aging in skin. Humectant and emollient properties, makes it an excellent natural moisturizer. Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory which help reduce acne and soothe irritated skin (psoriasis or eczema). Anti-microbial which is great for treating wounds and burns.
- Organic Cane Sugar – Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which increases cell regeneration. Exfoliates the skin to slough off dead skin cells. Humectant and antioxidant, which helps the sugar absorb moisture from the air and binds it to your skin, which reduces signs of aging.
No essential oils are used in this tallow exfoliating scrub.
With dry hands, get a quarter size of tallow scrub, apply to dry skin and gently rub in circular motion. Let sit 10-15minutes then wipe off with a warm rag, pat dry. Then follow with one of our tallow balms for maximum nourishing and moisturizing skin benefits. Avoid getting in your eyes. Recommended use is 1-2 times a week as you don’t want to over exfoliate. Recommended to test a small area on skin to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients. Not medical advice.
Disclaimer: This guide is for informational purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional. May contain affiliate links. Product photos/descriptions provided by company websites. This is not medical advice.