Pregnancy + Newborns Parenting Course
All the questions you really have about pregnancy and the first few days. Topics include:
- “Where do I start when it comes to having a baby?”
- General preparation for pregnancy
- “Who can be on your birthing team?”
- “Our birth didn’t go as planned.”
- Stop Shaming + Blaming
- How to think about a baby who is late?
- Detox before trying to get pregnant
- Taking time off work around due date/after?
- Planned C-Section?
- When to interview a pediatrician and what questions to ask?
How to have a healthy pregnancy – pre/during
- What can mom do to improve changes of healthy pregnancy
- Supplements during pregnancy
- Get baby out faster
- Foods to avoid during pregnancy
What you’ll need
- Stuff to keep with you while pregnant
- The hospital bag/baby bag/nursery
- What do you need for breastfeeding? Pacifier?
- What do I need for the car?
- What medical items should I keep at home… and strollers and carriers explained.
Labor, Birth, beyond
- What will labor be like. What was our labor like?
- What will happen at the hospital? In hospital procedures – Vitamin K, Hep B
- Home breastfeeding
qUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTH YOU MIGHT NOT ASK
- Fear – “Will I be a good parent?”
- Sex – before/during/after pregnancy
- Travel or all the things you may not have time to do for awhile
- Family around baby
- Help at home
- Should I love being parent?
- Love at first sight? Not always
- Partum/Postpartum depression/blues
- Placenta encapsulation, genetic testing, storing cord blood
- Baby sleep tips
- Advice from others – everyone has an opinion!
Disclaimer: This guide is for informational purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional. May contain affiliate links. Product photos/descriptions provided by company websites. This is not medical advice.