Tallow Lip Balm
Ingredients & Benefits:
- 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef tallow – from local regenerative farmed cattle – Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K2, B12, Choline, omega 3’s, stearic acid, conjugated linoleic acid, and an excellent moisturizer
- Organic & Fair-trade Raw Shea Butter – Vitamins A, E and F, antioxidants which act as a skin protectant and increase the skin’s collagen production. Linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids that work together to balance natural oils on the skin and provides UV protection (about SPF 6)
- Wild harvested lavender- free from pesticides, fertilizers, and herbicides – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal properties, antioxidant that captures, limits free radicals, and reduces signs of aging
- Organic calendula – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, restores tissue and collagen production of the skin, and retains moisture in the skin
- Organic chamomile – Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, soothes skin, and reduces signs of aging
- Organic cold pressed jojoba oil – Vitamin E and B, copper, zinc, omega 6 fatty acids and linoleic acid, reduces wrinkles and age spots
- 100% Pure Beeswax – Cosmetic Grade, slow filtered, Made in USA – Vitamin A, which helps protect skin cells from environmental irritants while helping to regulate skin regeneration and moisture retaining
All herbs listed are herbal infused. No essential oils are used in this tallow product.
Tube Container – non-toxic, BPA free, made in the USA.
Use tallow lip balm to moisturize your lips daily or use on dry chapped lips to help soothe and heal. Can also use as a tallow on-the-go. Safe for whole family, though always apply in small area to make sure you have no allergy/reaction.
Available to purchase as (1) single, 3-pack or 5-pack.
Disclaimer: This guide is for informational purposes only. By providing the information contained herein we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any type of disease or medical condition. Before beginning any type of natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional. May contain affiliate links. Product photos/descriptions provided by company websites. This is not medical advice.